Oh dear. It’s June and I’m here to tell you about April’s Birchbox. Forgive me? Life has just been crazy. I feel like I’m always using that excuse on here!
If you aren’t familiar with Birchbox, check out my first reveal post (from November) here for more info. But wait…there’s more posts for you to catch up on too:
April’s box was a natural kind of “go-green” theme, perfect for the spring season that was just beginning around the time I received it.
So what was inside?
- amika Obliphica Nourishing Mask – I can’t wait to try this out! I recently purchased a Neutrogena hair mask but I’m always up for trying a competing product to see how they are different (if they differ at all). My hair can get pretty fried because I tend to go awhile between trims (I’m cheap and I straighten it every now and then) so this product is definitely applicable to me.
- Juice Beauty Oil Free Moisturizer – I’m always down to try a new lotion! I use moisturizer every day on my arms, legs, and face.
- Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift – I love that this is a sample size that I can throw in a purse to have for freshening up! It smells really good.
- Zoya True Spring Collection nail polish – Love the purple (right Meg?), I totally used this on my toes at the pool a couple weeks ago!
- dropps Laundry Detergent – I love the idea of these, so quick and convenient! I’m sure in the long run though, buying these would be more expensive than buying bottled detergent. Is the convenience factor worth it? We’ll see, but probably not for awhile because my sister swiped them to take back to college with her…in August.
There you have it! April’s Birchbox, two months later. But really, are you surprised at all that I’m recapping/reviewing something late? If you are, you must be new here 😉
Convenience vs price when it comes to household items – what wins for you?
Have you ever tried these products or anything similar?