I was absent again yesterday, boo to me! I was busy working, and then being #fitfluential with fellow Ambassador, Heather, of For the Love of Kale. We had a great workout at my gym (it happened to be Free Friend Friday – perfect!) and a fabulous vegan meal at It’s Only Natural in Middletown, CT. I am going to blog about ION and my last couple of visits there in one post eventually, but for now you can check out Heather’s post on our adventures for more details!
This post is a bit of a cop-out because I have a ton of work to do editing and sharing photos from Taste of the Nation: New Haven last Wednesday, so aside from Heather’s post, here’s some other links you can check out on the green-est day of the year (after Earth Day?):
- Every week I write the Oatmeal Toppings link love post for Christine of Oatmeal in my Bowl, and today’s is dressed in green!
- Madeline of Food, Fitness, and Family blogged with me about “wonder vitamins” on the FitFluential blog yesterday. The idea behind the post was inspired by a convo that sparked between us during a GNC #livewellNOW Twitter chat!
- The amazing Kelly Olexa, FitFluential CEO, was interviewed by Forbes in an article about Chevy’s social media smarts. Chevy partnered with Kelly and FitFluential to help promote the SXSW Festival in Austin, TX.
- I was featured on Yelp Hartford today as their Review of the Day! The review is from my blog review of Casona in Hartford, CT. This is my second time receiving this honor and I am so excited!
- Don’t forget that the nomination form for the Hartford Courant‘s awards for CT’s best blogs, the Websters, is still live!
I’m off to get more work done, get a manicure with my mom, and hit the casino for St. Patty’s Day with a big group of friends. Can’t wait for the good times ahead!
How are you celebrating St. Patty’s Day?