FitFluential, a Video, and Thanksgiving Decor!

Work continues to be crazy so I continue to give you guys a substantial post each day, but after yesterday’s long one I figure I’ve earned something short and sweet today, right?

Elena sent me a YouTube video of the Cafes do Brasil brunch at Casa Restaurant that I attended last weekend, and I thought I’d share it with you guys so you can see a little of what I experienced! If you’re short on time just flip to about halfway through and you’ll catch a glimpse of me ;-)

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw65r0JJHis]

I’m also excited to announce that I have been invited to become a FitFluential Ambassador! FitFluential is an awesome company (I’ve been following them on Twitter and Facebook since I started blogging) that connects bloggers with brands and with each other. I’ve already met some great people in the company as well as other bloggers and ambassadors. I’m so excited to see where this position takes me! And if you are a blogger who wants to become part of the FitFluential family, I totally recommend that you apply.

Now I’ll leave you with the latest additions to my cubicle – Thanksgiving decor time!

Got that sign at Edmondson’s Farm stand – same place where I got my Halloween cubicle stuff!

Had to give my hand-painted giraffe a friend!

Have you heard of FitFluential? Do you decorate for Thanksgiving at all? Can you believe Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK?!

8 Responses to "FitFluential, a Video, and Thanksgiving Decor!"

1. comfyandconfident

November 17, 2011 at 10:44 AM

Hi! I just got into the blogging community but love following your blog and your tweets. If I am not mistaking, I think you are a pretty new blogger as well. How have you so quickly received a presence and followers? I would love to become a member of fitfluential! Maybe one day!

• Caitlin C.

November 17, 2011 at 1:23 PM

Hey! It’s all about putting yourself out there and networking through Facebook and Twitter, as well as businesses you visit. Talk to anyone you can, and spend TONS of time on Twitter. I can’t stress that enough!! Good luck :)

2. Christine @ Oatmeal in my Bowl

November 17, 2011 at 11:21 AM

Congrats, Ambassador. ;)
    Love the cubicle decor. While I think its too late for Turkey Day Decor, I will spruce it up for Christmas.

• Caitlin C.

November 17, 2011 at 1:23 PM

I already have Christmas decor for the cubicle waiting and ready!!

3. Julie

November 17, 2011 at 10:07 PM

Haha loving your holiday cubi decor! You make me want to spruce up mine haha. Congrats on being an ambassador!! So exciting! Welcome to the club mama!

• Caitlin C.

November 17, 2011 at 10:08 PM

Thanks girl! I have the hippest cube in the office hahaha I have a giraffe print stapler to match that ceramic giraffe ;-)

4. Pingback: Career Fangirling « Cait Plus Ate