Redpack Dinners & Giveaway!
I received complimentary Redpack products in exchange for writing this post. All opinions are my own and I received no monetary compensation.
Redpack Tomatoes approached me about not only receiving a slow cooker gift pack, but also giving one away to a reader. I love reviewing products that I get to give to readers too so I was all on board! They sent me a can of Tomato Sauce and two cans of Crushed Tomatoes in Thick Puree. Plus a charming wooden spoon!
Products like this are staples in my kitchen, especially because I love making chili-like dishes. I used the tomato sauce to make a Spaghetti Squash Bake and it came out great! The sauce wasn’t at all watery, and the sugar content not too high – sweet tomato sauce irks me.
I used one of the cans of crushed tomatoes in thick puree to do a lentils dish (mentioned on Friday) with pine nuts, feta, pumpkin, squash, and more. Once again I was pleased that the tomatoes were not too sweet. I wish the puree had been a bit thicker (based on the name I assumed it would be) but it did the job!
I’d definitely be interested in trying other Redpack products and would purchase these! The big size of the cans makes them perfect for me because I like to make big batches of food to meal prep for the week.
Redpack has been giving away two crock-pots per day, and that promotion ends this coming Wednesday 11/12. That means you still have time to enter – and you can do so each day! Plus one grand prize winner will get a deluxe slow cooker kit.
One of my readers is going to win the same Redpack variety pack that I received! This giveaway will be open until Wednesday 11/12 at 11:59PM EST, and is open to US AND Canadian residents! Be sure that if you do any extra entries, you leave a separate comment for each one. Here’s how to enter:
- Leave a comment letting me know how you would use the Redpack products if you win. (mandatory)
- Follow @CaitPlusAte on Twitter and comment (with your handle) saying you did.
- Follow @RedGoldTomatoes on Twitter and comment (with your handle) saying you did.
- Follow @CaitPlusAte on Instagram and comment (with your handle) saying you did.
- Follow @RedGoldTomatoes on Instagram and comment (with your handle) saying you did.
- Tweet “Win a @RedGoldTomatoes prize pack from @CaitPlusAte! Enter here: http://ht.ly/E2klx” and comment with the link to your tweet.
Good luck to everyone who enters!