I’ve been tagged in the 11 Things chain going around by three bloggers: Meg, Kelsey, and Amanda. I’m finally getting around to answering those tags, but am gonna do things my own way. I’m not going to say my own 11 things because I now have 33 things to answer since I was tagged by 3 people – it’d just be too much! In that same regard, I am not going to make up 11 new questions and tag people at the end of this, because I feel like so many people have already been tagged. If you want to participate, just answer any of the same questions I answer here! I am trying to a) accommodate my own laziness and b) not make something too long for you guys by changing up my 11 things post in these ways.
Questions by Meg:
1. Who is your favourite celebrity?
2. What is your favourite TV series?
3. When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Oh lordy. I wanted to be a teacher M-F, a dentist on Saturday, and an artist on Sunday, because I couldn’t choose a career. And apparently was a young workaholic? I am still a workaholic but did not end up with ANY of those three, though I do consider myself a bit of an ar-teest as a marketer and blogger 😉
4. Is your CURRENT hair colour your REAL colour? If no, what is your real hair colour?
Kinda? I get partial blonde highlights because my blonde hair got progressively darker until it became dirty blonde when I was 18 or 19. Couldn’t deal!
5. What is your favourite season?
Though I am a summer girl who is always cold, I have to say that my favorite season is fall because of how cozy it is.
6. If you could be an animal, what would you be?
A cat…they are the queens of their houses and can just chill all day!
7. What is your favourite flavour combo?
Anything salty + sweet! I love contrast.
8. How much time do you devote to blogging/blog reading per day?
Probably 2-3 hours total, but spread throughout the day, and more on weekends.
9. When you feel lazy, what is your go-to meal?
I just tend to much on snacks in that case! So a meal made out of snacks.
10. It’s your last day on Earth, what would you eat?
I had to think about this when I signed up for Serious Eats – Flatbread w/goat cheese and roasted veggies (app); J. Gilbert’s filet, baked potato w/butter, grilled asparagus (din); Red Robin’s garlic steak fries + Catsup & Mustard’s half-sour pickles; J. Gilbert’s chocolate ganache cake w/banana liquer. Yeah, I’d be full.
11. Does your exercise routine and eating habits change on the weekend?
Not exercise – I actually never miss a weekend workout because I have more time to work out then than on weekdays. But my eating habits may change in that I tend to go out to eat more and also have a couple of drinks each weekend night.
Questions by Kelsey:
1) If you could only eat 1 meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably a giant salad beast because I could put anything I wanted into it and switch it up each time 🙂 sneaky!
2) What is your favorite book?
My all-time favorite is “Ella Enchanted” by Gail Carson Levine. Ooh, now I wanna read it!
3) What was your favorite childhood memory?
Probably all the “shows” that I used to put on as a kid. Whether at home solo/with siblings, or with neighborhood friends. Once we even put on a circus for the whole neighborhood!
4) What’s your favorite joke?
I just love puns. I make them frequently.
5) Who is your favorite actor?
6) What is your biggest dream in life?
To be a full-time blogger 🙂
7) What’s YOUR favorite number? (did you notice I picked #7 to ask this question? haha)
Kelsey is in love with the #7! I actually don’t have one, never thought of it before.
8) Who was your favorite teacher growing up and why?
My elementary school teachers for 4th/5th grade, Mr. Belowch and Mrs. Pratt, were both amazing, fantastic people. I wonder what they’re up to now!
9) What is your favorite candy?
I don’t eat a ton of candy but my fave candy bar ever is…
10) What is your biggest accomplishment?
I am most proud of starting this blog! But I also achieved the highest grade of 600 students in my Financial Accounting class in my soph year of college and was invited to be a TA as a result – that was pretty cool.
11) What is your favorite thing to wear?
To be honest…
Questions by Amanda:
1. What is your favorite TV show?
See Meg’s #2!
2. Skiiing: downhill, cross country or water (or all/none!)
NONE! No cold for me!
3. Favorite season: winter, spring, summer or fall?
See Meg’s #5!
4. Peanut butter or almond butter?
PB obviously. I feel like I’m the only blogger who doesn’t like almond butter.
5. Did you play sports in high school?
No, I just did karate! I dabbled in rec basketball – emphasis on dabble.
6. Who’s your favorite singer/band?
At the moment…
7. Country music: yay or nay?
YAY YAY YAY.
8. What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks?
A nonfat bold half-caf misto, extra coffee please, sprinkled with cinnamon.
9. What is your current fitness goal?
I think I’d like to say I’ve run a half marathon! But I hate running. Thoughts?
10. What’s your favorite type of exercise?
Choreographed cardio (step, Group Groove, Zumba, etc)
11. What’s your dream job?
See Kelsey’s #6!
Woo! That took awhile but was fun. Hope you guys enjoyed reading my, well, 33 random facts. A little less if you take the repeats into account!
Did any of my answers surprise you?