Blue Nile “Give One, Get One” Necklace Giveaway!
I received a complimentary necklace from Blue Nile for review purposes. All opinions are my own. This is not a sponsored post.
Seattle-based jewelry company Blue Nile has invited me to partake in a “Give One, Get One” holiday campaign. That’s great news for me AND you guys because not only did I receive the Sterling Silver Branch Necklace for review, but I am also going to give one away! The necklace is priced at $40 (unfortunately currently on back-order) and arrived promptly and beautifully packaged.
Blue Nile actually is the source of Kaitlin‘s beautiful engagement ring and her wedding band will come from them too! They currently offer free FedEx shipping on every order (shipping is ALWAYS my online shopping hangup) as well as an extended return policy for the holidays.
Check out Blue Nile’s options for holiday gift-giving, and you can get 10% off until 12/31 with the discount code BNHH10. They make it easy to find affordable gifts thanks to the Under $100 page, where I found some beautiful pieces:
I’m a woman of my word – I got one of these necklaces below, and I’ve got another to give away to one of you!
This giveaway is open to continental US residents only – no purchase necessary. You must leave a valid email address with each entry comment and please leave a separate comment for each entry method or multiples won’t count! Entries close this Friday 12/13 at 11:59PM EST. To enter you can:
- Visit the Blue Nile Gifts page and comment telling me which piece you’d like to receive as a gift! (mandatory)
- Follow @BlueNileDiamond on Twitter and comment here saying you did.
- Follow @CaitPlusAte on Twitter and comment here saying you did.
- Tweet “I entered to win a @BlueNileDiamond necklace from @CaitPlusAte! http://caitplusate.com/?p=11683” and comment here with the link to the tweet.
- Follow Blue Nile on Pinterest and comment here saying you did.
- Repin something from Blue Nile’s Pinterest and comment here with the link to the repin.
- Like Blue Nile on Facebook and comment here saying you did.
- Like Cait Plus Ate on Facebook and comment here saying you did.
There are about a zillion ways to enter but only one reader will win, so make sure you do as many entries as possible to increase your chances! Best of luck!