Have you heard of Bzz Agent? It’s a super-cool site for super-cool marketing nerds like me who enjoy getting the inside scoop on and testing out new products. If you sign up and fill out a profile, eventually you will receive occasional emails inviting you to participate in Bzz Campaigns. If you’re interested in reading more about Bzz Agent in action, some interesting articles have been written!
I was invited to participate in the Maybelline Baby Lips & Lots of Lashes campaign about a month ago, and was sent some products to test out! Bzz Agent also included a BzzGuide about the product – they like to keep their agents educated 🙂 I also realized that this campaign has just five days left, and I definitely haven’t done enough bzzing. I’m here to correct that!
I’m sure many of you recognize the classic pink and green Great Lash mascara. It’s been America’s #1 mascara formula for quite awhile, but now it’s been pumped up to create lots of lashes – even if you don’t have any! This Great Lash variation hit stores in September. Here are some more facts:
- Easily reaches the inner and outer corners of the eye
- Builds your lash look with no clumps
- Available in three washable shades
- Available at mass retailers for $6.40
The Baby Lips Repairing Lip Balm has SPF 20 and comes in a variety of colors (or lack there-of for those who want a clear balm) and flavors. The product came out in stores in October, and is made with shea butter, one of my favorite beauty product ingredients.
- Renews lips to their natural condition in four weeks
- Combines eight hours of hydration with an optional color tint
- Available in 2 clear varieties (Quenched and Peppermint) and 4 tinted varieties (Cherry Me, Pink Punch, Grape Vine and Peach Kiss)
- Clinically proven to provide comfort and relief to stressed, dry skin
- Protects against damage from harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Available at mass retailers for $3.99
GIVEAWAY! Ends Sunday 12/18!
I want to share the Maybelline love with my readers, so I am giving away three pairings, each containing a Baby Lips balm and a tube of Great Lash Lots of Lashes mascara. To enter, please leave a comment telling me your current mascara and lip balm brands of choice (required entry). Don’t worry, if you don’t say Maybelline, it won’t count against you! And if you do say Maybelline, it unfortunately won’t put you ahead 😉 I genuinely just want to know! I will use a random number generator to pick three winners!
For additional entries (please leave a separate comment for each or it won’t count!) you can:
- Like Cait Plus Ate on Facebook
- Like Maybelline New York on Facebook
- Follow CaitPlusAte on Twitter
- Follow Maybelline on Twitter
- Subscribe to this blog
- Tweet “I just entered to win @Maybelline mascara and lip balm from @CaitPlusAte the #bzzagent!”
That’s seven ways to enter – remember, the comment about your brands of choice is the only required way. If you only leave one comment, even if you do all seven entry options, you only get one entry. So comment separately! Good luck guys! You have until Sunday, 12/18 at 11:59PM EST to enter! US Residents only please – sorry!