Like that rhyming title? You know you do.
I felt well again yesterday but today am back to feeling blah. So frustrating and I am beginning to think this is more than a stomach virus! I don’t think it’s typical for virus to flare down then back up so frequently. That makes me worried because I do not want to be dealing with something more chronic – I always think of poor Tina and her colitis and get freaked out! And the stress is certainly not good for my stomach so I’m trying to Leaf Negativity Behind and smile. After all my symptoms are not nearly as bad as what Tina went through and I am thankful that I was able to get into another doctor’s appointment this afternoon. My employer is nice enough to let me leave early without hesitation.
But leaving work early means I’m slammed (I’ve been slammed all week) and have little time to blog. Therefore no Fashion Friday 🙁 didn’t want to leave you hanging though so I do have a quick giveaway for you all from Wild Harvest, the top sponsor of the Healthy Living Summit in Boston this past summer!
Before HLS ’12 I received a box of Wild Harvest goodies to sample, and they are offering one lucky Cait Plus Ate winner the same box! It includes:
- Animal Crackers
- Peach Mango Salsa – This stuff was away awesome! It went so well on seafood.
- Black Beans – OMG you know I was all over these.
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Cherry Vanilla Granola
- Ginger – Now that’s something I could use a lot of right now!
- Cayenne Pepper – Kick those recipes up a notch 😉
- Coupon for eggs – One of my favorite forms of protein!
This giveaway will end Sunday evening at 11:59PM EST. One winner will be selected – continental US only please. Here’s how to enter (leave a separate comment for each please or multiple entries won’t count):
- Comment here and tell me how you’d use one item from the box (mandatory).
- Follow @CaitPlusAte on Twitter and comment saying you did.
- Follow @Wild_Harvest on Twitter and comment saying you did.
- Tweet “I entered to win a box of @Wild_Harvest products from @CaitPlusAte! http://wp.me/p1SfTW-1xY” and comment here with the link to the tweet.
That’s four easy ways to enter – good luck to all who do so!
General Giveaway Rules: No Purchase Necessary. The email addresses that are collected for this giveaway will only be used for the purpose of contacting the winner and will never be given out to anyone nor sold. The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email. The winner will have 72 hours to respond. Only one winner per household. Please make sure you check your junk mail folder.